Backend developerMadrid | Full time
The company and team
RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time Backend developer to join our engineering team.
You'll be responsible for the following tasks
- Develop new functionalities using the SpringBoot framework & relational databases.
- Manage and improve CI procedures.
- Administrate and maintain cloud infrastructure with guidance from our engineers.
- Collaborate with product, frontend and cybersecurity teams, to frame and tackle the challenges, both from technical and business context.
- Experience working with Java, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with relational databases like MySQL.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements.
- Proactiveness, team-work and fast learning.
- Version control (Git).
- Experience with AWS.
- Linux knowledge.
What we offer
Be part of a fast-growing startup.
Product focus. Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
We support our employees with continuous training.
Compensation commensurate with experience.