RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time Backend developer to join our engineering team.
Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop new functionalities using the SpringBoot framework & relational databases.
- Manage and improve CI procedures.
- Administrate and maintain cloud infrastructure with guidance from our engineers.
- Collaborate with product, frontend and cybersecurity teams, to frame and tackle the challenges, both from technical and business context.
- Experience working with Java, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with relational databases like MySQL.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements.
- Proactiveness, team-work and fast learning.
- Version control (Git).
- Experience with AWS.
- Linux knowledge.
What we offer
- Be part of a fast-growing startup.
- Product focus. Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- We support our employees with continuous training.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.