Junior Digital DesignerMadrid | Full time
The company and team
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Our customers speed up the process of design and engineering and also reduce the construction costs of PV plants and Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) while increasing accuracy and asset profitability. pvDesign has a track record of +1,300 users reaching +2000GW simulated in over +130 countries worldwide.
pvDesign has proven to produce more than 5% of energy compared to the standard parameters used in the sector, a 20% asset profitability increase, and a reduction of the number of hours engineering teams spend by 85%. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Junior Digital Designer to join our Design & Marketing teams, based in Madrid (Spain).
You'll be joining our Design & Marketing teams where you'll get the opportunity to grow and shape a number of digital marketing experiences — from improving and expanding on our existing channels, to new platforms that showcase the power of RatedPower.
You’ll be both a thinker and a doer, full of great ideas about how we can create great digital experiences for our customers and the wider community. Working with others, both inside and outside of the marketing team is a must — so collaboration will be something that comes naturally to you.
No two days are the same at RatedPower, which means on a typical day you could be doing any of the following:
- Taking ownership of design briefs from ideation through to completion.
- Designing and sustaining brand integrity and coherence of all RatedPower’s visual elements.
- Ideating, creating, and delivering assets for RatedPower’s communication channels: Website, Content, Email Marketing, Social Media, Events, Sales Materials, Employer Branding Campaigns, Videos, etc.
- Assisting with audience research and developing creative briefs to align creative work with our clients' profiles.
- Assisting the Product Design team with their needs.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification and an up-to-date portfolio of your best-in-class work
- You care about crafting engaging content
- Ability to create assets (statics, videos, animations) for different channels (inc.printed)
- Knowledge of design software programs (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma...)
- Have high level of attention to details and are able to work with deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Knowledge and interest in UX principles and practices
- Empathy and good communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- C1 in English (minimum)
- Knowledge in video editing with Premiere Pro or similar. (Valuable knowledge in after effects).
- Prior experience is not required, but will be valued
- Other languages are a plus.
What we offer
- To become a team member of a fast-growing company.
- Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- We support our employees with continuous training.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.