Frontend react developerMadrid | Full time
The company and team
RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time, Frontend developer to join our engineering team.
You'll be responsible for the following tasks
- Build intuitive functionalities, with efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain code.
- Collaborate with UX and backend teams, to frame and tackle the challenges, both from technical and business context.
- CSS-in-JS with Styled Components library
- Figma for prototype design
- Tests end-to-end with Cypress
- API GraphQL consumed with Apollo Client
- AWS with S3 and CloudFront
- 2+ year with React, preferably with TypeScript
- ECMAScript 6 and styling good practices
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements
- Proactiveness, team player and willingness to learn
- Testing, Continuous Integration, AWS
- Detect usability problems and think about user-friendly improvements
What we offer
Be part of a fast-growing startup.
Product focus. Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
We support our employees with continuous training.
Compensation commensurate with experience.