Frontend React DeveloperMadrid
RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time, Frontend developer to join our engineering team.
Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Build intuitive functionalities, with efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain code.
- Collaborate with UX and backend teams, to frame and tackle the challenges, both from technical and business context.
- CSS-in-JS with Styled Components library
- Figma for prototype design
- Tests end-to-end with Cypress
- API GraphQL consumed with Apollo Client
- AWS with S3 and CloudFront
- 2+ year with React, preferably with TypeScript
- ECMAScript 6 and styling good practices
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements
- Proactiveness, team player and willingness to learn
- Testing, Continuous Integration, AWS
- Detect usability problems and think about user-friendly improvements
What we offer
- Be part of a fast-growing startup.
- Product focus. Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- We support our employees with continuous training.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.