RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an IT intern to join our engineering team.
Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Install and configure software and hardware (including the corporate network).
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Administrate operating systems (Windows, macOS and Linux) and automate through scripting.
- Setup accounts and workstations. Participate in the on-boarding and off-boarding process of users and services.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to security requirements.
- Give technical support to users and troubleshoot issues and incidents.
- Ensure security through access control, backups, etc. collaborating with the security team.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Basic scripting skills in Powershell/Bash/AppleScript.
- Basic knowledge and experience in LAN networks administration.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Proactiveness, team-work and fast learning.
- English level: B1
- Advanced knowledge in scripting.
- Android and iOS knowledge.
- Knowledge of system security.
- Certificate of Higher Education in “Computer Systems Administration in Network" (Administración de Sistemas Informáticos en Red, ASIR).
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity to develop yourself and to be part of a fast-growing startup.
- At RatedPower we believe in continuous professional development.
- Compensation: 5h/day - 500€ , 8h/day - 800€.