Lead of Customer SuccessMadrid | Full time
The company and team
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Our customers speed up the process of design and engineering and also reduce the construction costs of PV plants and Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) while increasing accuracy and asset profitability. pvDesign has a track record of +1,300 users reaching +2000GW simulated in over +130 countries worldwide.
pvDesign has proven to produce more than 5% of energy compared to the standard parameters used in the sector, a 20% asset profitability increase, and a reduction of the number of hours engineering teams spend by 85%. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
Who are we looking for?
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Account Management organization
- Knowledge in the design of solar PV plants or any related engineering is a plus.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle
- Develop company-wide customer success culture integrating processes, content and data to the customer lifecycle
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Work closely with business development to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities.
- This role is focused on pre-sales and customer success management and is not a technical support-related role.
- +3 years in customer success and account management in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication in English (C1).
- Experience leading teams, driving sales expansion and software adoption.
- Experience optimizing processes to improve customer lifecycle.
- Passion in finding the best solution to customer questions/issues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic, team player, and eagerness to learn.
- Sociable, curious, open minded and creative.
- Full training and onboarding program.
- Young, dynamic, and diverse work environment.
- Focused on international markets.
- Passionate about renewables, sustainability, and new technologies.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.
- Plenty of after-hours activities with the team.