Lead frontend ReactMadrid
The company & team
RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time, Lead Frontend to join our engineering team, based out of Madrid (Spain). The candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the frontend team, while remaining hands-on on development.
- Define internal standards for style, maintainability & best practices.
- Identify and implement improvements that reduce technical debt and enable the team to iterate faster.
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Backend teams, to frame and tackle the challenges, both from a technical and business context.
- CSS-in-JS with Styled Components
- Figma for prototype design
- Tests end-to-end with Cypress
- API GraphQL with Apollo Client
- AWS with S3 and CloudFront
- Previous experience leading a frontend team
- Strong social skills, with coaching and mentoring capabilities
- You will lead by example, be a mentor, and inspire your reports and peers
- 2+ year with React & TypeScript
- Previous experience writing automated tests
- Knowledge of AWS & CI pipeline definition
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements
- Proactiveness, team player and willingness to teach & learn from pairs
What we offer
- Be part of a fast-growing startup.
- Product focus. Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- We support our employees with continuous training.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.