Solar photovoltaic engineerMadrid | Full time
The company and team
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Our customers speed up the process of design and engineering and also reduce the construction costs of PV plants and Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) while increasing accuracy and assets profitability. pvDesign has a track record of +1,300 users reaching +2000GW simulated in over +130 countries worldwide.
pvDesign has proven to produce more than 5% of energy compared to the standard parameters used in the sector, a 20% asset profitability increase, and a reduction of the number of hours engineering teams spend by 85%. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
Who we are looking for?
- Solve customers' issues regarding the use and functioning of the pvDesign software as part of our Customer Success team.
- Carry out software demonstrations for potential clients.
- Work alongside the BusinessDevelopment team to build customer relationships.
- Recover feedback from clients and identify its priority.
- Provide training for new clients and participate in webinars and international conferences.
- Understand from a technical perspective what our customers expect from the software.
- Optimize the solar PV plant designs of customers upon request.
- Communicate with collaborators and undergo research to achieve a deep understanding of the technical intricacies of potential new features or tools.
- Ideate potential software features & improvements alongside the Software Development team.
- Communicate with manufacturers via email & provide reliable information.
- Maintain pvDesign's Knowledge Base, methodologies, and video tutorials updated.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication in English (C1).
- Knowledge in other languages will also be considered (Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, or Italian preferred).
- Knowledge of solar plant design.
- Passion in finding the best solution to customer questions/issues.Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities.Strong work ethic, team player, and eagerness to learn.
- Sociable, curious, and creative.
- Full training and onboarding program.
- Dynamic, and diverse work environment.
- Focused on international markets.
- Passionate about renewables, sustainability, and new technologies.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.
- Plenty of after-hours activities with the team