Customer success & PV engineering internship (French)Madrid
- Solve customers' issues regarding the use and functioning of the pvDesign software.
- Carry out software demonstrations for potential clients.
- Work alongside the BusinessDevelopment team to build customer relationships.
- Recover feedback from clients and identify its priority.
- Provide training for new clients and participate in webinars and international conferences.
- Understand from a technical perspective what our customers expect from the software.
- Optimize the solar PV plant designs of customers upon request.
- Communicate with collaborators and undergo research to achieve a deep understanding of the technical intricacies of potential new features or tools.
- Ideate potential software features& improvements alongside the Software Development team.
- Communicate with manufacturers via email & provide reliable information.
- Maintain pvDesign's Knowledge Base, methodologies, and video tutorials updated.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication in English and French (C1).
- Knowledge in other languages will also be considered (Spanish, Portuguese, German, or Italian preferred).
- Knowledge of solar plant design.
- Passion in finding the best solution to customer questions/issues.Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities.Strong work ethic, team player, and eagerness to learn.
- Sociable, curious, and creative.
- Full training and onboarding program.
- Young, dynamic, and diverse work environment.
- Focused on international markets.
- Passionate about renewables, sustainability, and new technologies.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.
- Plenty of after-hours activities with the team