People & Culture InternshipMadrid | Full time
The company and the team
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We developed pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
Who are we looking for?
RatedPower is growing fast, and we are looking for a People & Culture Intern (recent graduate) to join our international team. As a People & Culture Intern you’ll be working together with our Head of P&C shaping the future of the department. You’ll provide support to ensure that the company is an exceptional place to work and has a high performing, motivated and professional team as per the expected challenges of the company.
The candidate must be profoundly aligned with RatedPower’s mission and values and have a passion for working in an international environment in a fast-growing company.
- Assist in the selection process attracting and recruiting new employees, conducting interviews, reports and profile validation. We can only be the best if we’re hiring the best.
- Onboard new hires, assisting in the successful integration of the candidate to the team.
- Collaborate in the development of internal People & Culture policies and promote their execution: performance management, learning & development, compensation plans, benefits, and recognition.
- Create monthly reports and ensure compliance with Spanish and international HR regulations.
- Monitor our People and Career inboxes managing internal and external HR related requests.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with different teams at the organization.
- Provide support to the People & Culture department in a variety of functions.
- Help promote a strong company culture and ensure a working environment aligned with company values building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Masters Degree in Human Resources management or any degree related to the field (Psychology, Law, Labor relations, business administration and management etc). You must be a recent graduate, as we need to be able to hire you through a collaboration agreement with the University.
- Confident and strong interpersonal and communication skills in Spanish and English (written and oral); skilled communicating in diverse settings, both 1:1 and in large groups.
- Passion for people and ability to work in an international and multicultural organization of rapid growth and international projection.
- Knowledge of legal employment matters and compliance, consulting with specialists when appropriate.
- Organized, focused with great attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude. Able to work autonomously.
- Ability to learn how to use new tools and software. Interest in technology and innovation.
- Passion for increasing efficiency in operations. We’re in love with automation and one of our core values is “do it once”.
- Smart, analytical, and creative problem solver. Resilient and determined to positively overcome barriers.
- Proactive, curious, and self-starter and fast learner who feels confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a HR/people department.
- Besides Spanish and English, other languages are a plus.
- Interest in renewable energy and technology.
What we offer
- Full-time position based in Madrid.
- Hybrid working model: able to combine working from home and from our office in the city center.
- Opportunity to develop yourself and to be part of a fast-growing startup.
- Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests. We support our employees with continuous training.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.