A year in review: the start of a new chapter
It's been an exciting year for RatedPower as we reflect on our progress in 2022. We've experienced significant growth in both our team and our sales, and are continually innovating and improving our product offering.
We’re now proudly part of Enverus, the world largest energy software partner.
100% increase in platform usage in 2022 in comparison with 2021 in number of simulations. Almost doubling our growth rate from past year.
+2,600 active users in our platform reaching almost 9.5TW simulated in over 160 countries.
We're a team of 85, growing at a 70% rate in 2022.
Have achieved a record of new clients this year.
Our acquistion by Enverus is a significant development for both companies. It will allow the company to expand its offerings to include renewable energy solutions. It represents an exciting opportunity to join forces with a larger and well-established company.
As we reflect on the past year, we are proud to have grown our team from 50 to 85 people. This expansion reflects the growing demand for solar energy and the need for us to ensure that we are providing the best possible solar software to meet this demand.
We carefully select each member of our team, knowing that they will play a crucial role in the development of our products, customer interactions, problem-solving, and strategy. We prioritize building a team that is proud to work at RatedPower and that creates a welcoming and supportive workplace culture.
Here's to our newest team members, who have quickly become integral parts of our organization!
2022 was a record-breaking year for RatedPower in terms of sales, and a big part of that success was due to the many events we attended around the world. We had the opportunity to travel to more than 20 countries and participate in 38 events, including roundtables, forums, and fairs.
It was a pleasure to meet so many inspiring people and to finally put faces to some of the clients we had previously only spoken with over the phone. All in all, it was a great year of international expansion and networking for RatedPower.
Check out which are the key events to attend in 2023 according to our events specialist.
This year, we've been working hard to listen and gather feedback from our community in order to improve our product. As a result, we've released a ton of new features, including support for battery energy storage systems (BESS) and basic engineering for overhead lines.
We're committed to reducing the levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) and speeding up the design process, and our engineering team has been hard at work developing key updates each month. In total, we've released around 200 major new features this year.
It's been a great year of consolidation for our vision for RatedPower, and we've grown our team to support the needs we anticipate having in 2023.
This year, we launched the third season of our podcast, Ogami Station, which is focused on the renewable energy sector. We created the show in response to a lack of similar podcasts for Spanish-speaking audiences, and have invited nine experts in various energy sectors to share their knowledge with us over the course of nine months.
We're now in our third season and want to give a big shoutout to our hosts, Gabi and Laura, and all of the amazing guests who have joined us on the show.
As the year comes to a close, it's time to reflect on all that we've accomplished in 2022. It's been a challenging year, but also one of growth and learning as we've adapted to the changing renewable industry. We've had some great news and initiatives, and we're looking forward to welcoming even more new team members and releasing more software updates in the coming year.
Here's to a bright and successful 2023! It's up to us to shape the future and work towards a greener world, and we're excited to take on that challenge.
Andrea, Juan & Miguel Ángel.
What you should do now
Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways we can help you grow your solar business and reduce LCOE of your PV plants.
- Get hands-on with a free RatedPower self-service guided tour. If you’d like to learn the ins and outs of how top photovoltaic software can help your engineering team, go ahead and request your free demo. One of our solar experts will understand your current design and engineering workflows, and then suggest practical tips on how to speed up them though the right tool.
- Let's get physical, physical! Learn the latest on renewable energy and PV in the second edition of Pulse, our annual get-together full of technical workshops, inspiring talks from energy leaders and tons of networking. Learn more.
- If you’d like to learn insights, ideas and inspiration for the low-carbon energy transition for free, go to our blog or visit our resources section, where you can download guides, templates and checklists solar successful pros use.
- If you’d like to work with other passionate experts on our team, or learn more about our purpose and corporate values, then see our Careers page.
- If you know another solar designer, developer or engineer who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, LinkedIn or Twitter.